Description updated
Status changed from Open to Rejected

You used the same name as that method.

Bug #11590: Improve method debugging

* Author: Charles Thompson
* Assignee:
* ruby -v: 2.2.3
I forgot to rename a variable that controlled array access inside a method. When I ran the program, Ruby told me that I was not providing enough arguments to the method, instead of saying the variable was not initialized, or something like that. So you can recreate it, here's a sample of code:

```ruby
def operatorDepth str
	opDepth = 0;
	while str[opDepth] != '+' and str[opDepth] != '-' and \
			str[operatorDepth] != '=' and opDepth < str.length #The line in error(forgot to replace operatorDepth with opDepth)
		opDepth += 1;
	end
	return opDepth;
end