Issue #11590 has been updated by Charles Thompson.

Assignee deleted (Charles Thompson)

Bug #11590: Improve method debugging

* Author: Charles Thompson
* Assignee:
* ruby -v: 2.2.3
I forgot to rename a variable that controlled array access inside a method. When I ran the program, Ruby told me that I was not providing enough arguments to the method, instead of saying the variable was not initialized, or something like that. So you can recreate it, here's a sample of code:

`def operatorDepth str`
`	opDepth = 0;`
`	while str[opDepth] != '+' and str[opDepth] != '-' and \`
`			str[operatorDepth] != '=' and opDepth < str.length #The line in error(forgot to replace operatorDepth with opDepth)`
`		opDepth += 1;`
`	end`
`	return opDepth;`
`end`