On Friday, January 17, 2003, 12:45:30 PM, Yukihiro wrote:

> |  I include page references, because they are currently in ri.

> This should eventually removed.

OK, I'll leave them in for now, for consistency, and to avoid wasting
too much time thinking about it.

> |  I don't include class examples from the Pickaxe, but should I?

> Perhaps.

I'll try, and see how it comes out in HTML.

> |Note especially that Queue and SizedQueue are not documented in
> |Pickaxe (online version).  At least I can't find them.  I've therefore
> |made a comment in the code asking if "Ruby in a Nutshell" should be
> |used as a source instead.

> Please.  You can use the Nutshell

Thanks.  I'll do that before committing.

> |[1] I'm inexperienced in creating patches - I just used cvs diff -u.
> |I don't expect this to be treated as a patch just yet anyway.

> This is excellent.  And you can commit them.  Now you are the
> committer, aren't you?

I am.  So, just to confirm: the committed code may have things like
"FIXME" etc.  I think that's OK, but someone needs to make sure these
are resolved or removed before the next release.  I am happy to be
given the task of reviewing all RDoc in CVS when the time comes.

Should I post here again before committing this file?  What about
other files?

Gavin