Feature #7360: Adding Pathname#glob

* Author: Alexander E. Fischer
* Assignee: Akira Tanaka
Currently there is only a Pathname.glob method, which allows you to find Pathname objects by a pattern including wildcard characters like '*'.

I would like to be able to use this relative to a current Pathname.

some_directory = Pathname.new('some_directory')
Pathname.glob(some_directory + 'a*')   # all children starting with "a"

could then simply be:

some_directory.glob('a*')   # all children starting with "a"

If you like the idea, please let me know. I will provide a patch then.

19c4ae36aaea65b30e8b73c89f7ac42bd6905ed7.patch (2.84 KB)

--
https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/