Bugs item #3146, was opened at 2005-12-29 12:43
You can respond by visiting:
http://rubyforge.org/tracker/?func=detail&atid=1698&aid=3146&group_id=426

Category: Standard Library
Group: None

Initial Comment:
I've just begun getting started with Ruby on Rails (on Win2K) and found that the install generates a much different set of responses than I expected based on the "Rolling with Ruby on Rails" article by Hibbs.

Specifically,  I got the following response to "C:\WINNT\system32>gem install rails --remote"

<begin system output>

C:\WINNT\system32>"c:\ruby\bin\ruby.exe" "c:\ruby\bin\gem" install rails --remote
Attempting remote installation of 'rails'
Successfully installed rails_analyzer_tools, version 1.1.0
Installing RDoc documentation for rails_analyzer_tools-1.1.0...

C:\WINNT\system32>

<end system output>

The Hibbs article said I'd be prompted to answer a number of questions.  I wasn't prompted for any input at all.

Am I good to go?  Or do I need to do something differently?

Thanks,
Bill