Feature #10594: Numeric#clamp

* Author: Chris Johnson
* Assignee:
This is basically a re-opening of the feature request of issue#4573 (https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/issues/4574), which was closed due a naming debate.

It seems the standard naming for restricting a number to a specified range is indeed 'clamp'.  (1)(2)(3)

As such, can we use Yusuke Endoh's original patch with the naming adjustments?  If so, I can provide accordingly.

Cheers.

(1) http://www.rubydoc.info/github/epitron/epitools/Numeric:clamp
(2) http://stackoverflow.com/questions/12020787/is-there-a-limit-clamp-function-in-ruby
(3) https://developer.gnome.org/glib/stable/glib-Standard-Macros.html#CLAMP:CAPS