This is a message to Ruby committers (including CRuby, JRuby,
Rubinius, etc).

It has been decided to hold the Ruby Prize2015, to recognize
the efforts of New members to the Ruby community.

This "Ruby Prize" will hold meetings by the executive committee
comprised of three parties, which is Ruby Association,
Nihon Ruby no Kai and Matsue city.

Ruby Prize Award Winner and nominees(1-2 people) will receive an
award at the RubyWorld Conference 2015, to be held in Matsue, Shimane
Prefecture November 12th & 13th

It should be noted the winner of the Ruby Prize will also be awarded
sub-prize money of 1million yen (Approximaterly USD 8,075)
˘¨ The exchange rate as of June 16, 2015

For selecting the winners, we would like to ask Ruby committers to
cooperate in recommendation for the eligible persons.

If possible, we would be grateful if you could fill in the form below.

Recommendation Formˇ§http://goo.gl/forms/PLW7k1mbL6
˘¨Recommendation Due date  July 31th, 2015

We thank you for your continued support in the further development
and growth of the Ruby Community through the Ruby Prize.

							matz.

About Ruby prize for more details see
http://www.ruby.or.jp/en/news/20150630.html

Please contact us at rubyprize / ruby.or.jp
Executive Office