Issue #11282 has been reported by Diamond Star.

Bug #11282: ruby.exe never run. ebtry point not found
https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/issues/11282

* Author: Diamond Star
* Assignee:
* ruby -v: 2.2.2
I installed ruby and tried to run a .rb file
or even ruby.exe directly then an error generated directly. it says:

"Entry point is not found. Unable to find gmtime_s_ in msvcrt.dll library"

Please tell me how to solve this problem
because I liked Ruby and I intended to use it.
I have Windows XP. Is this a compitable issue. and it would require higher version of Windows?
Tell me what can I do

--
https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/