I don't think this should be rejected completely, Nobu. As I mentioned in
my analysis, it appears that NoMethodError#message is calling #inspect on
the object that raised the error, only to discard *most* of the item in
favour of *just* the "#<Klass:0xOBJECTREF>" output. I can understand that
this is a pathological case, but I'm curious why the output is different
than would be expected here.

-a