Issue #10702 has been updated by Kelly Stannard.

Thanks for the response. I can't say that it is intuitive at all, but I think I get what is happening now.

Bug #10702: Constant look up inconsistency with constants defined in included modules

* Author: Kelly Stannard
* Assignee:
* ruby -v: 2.2-head
https://gist.github.com/kwstannard/c0f722976ba023cc5755

```ruby
module A
  module B

module C
  include A

  puts B.inspect # => A::B

  class D
    puts B.inspect rescue puts 'failed' # => failed
  end

  B = B

  class E
    puts B.inspect # => A::B
```

When you include a module you gain access to that module's constants as seen in line 9. Line 19 shows that you can get constants defined in the nested module when the constant is defined within the module itself.

Line 12 is the bug. Shouldn't class `D` be able to access module `B` since the previous line shows that module `C` has access to Module `B`?

--
https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/