Bug #11059: When saving a hash to YAML or JSON the default value isn't stored

* Author: Orosz Szilard
* Assignee:
* ruby -v: ruby 2.2.1p85 (2015-02-26 revision 49769) [i686-linux]
I tried to serialize/save a hash to a YAML file, with YAML.dump. My hash has a default value set in. When I read the hash back with YAML.load, the default value is lost, because it wasn1t stored in the YAML file. I experienced the same issue using JSON.

~~~
require "yaml"
hash={"a"=>0.3,"b"=>0.7}
hash.default=1.0