Issue #11105 has been updated by Shugo Maeda.

> Shugo Maeda wrote:
>> Why not support ECMAScript6-like hash literals?
>>

> Does it make code easier to read, or just easier to write? Personally I find
> it a bit confusing/obfuscated.

The proposed syntax contributes to readability because it reduces redundancy and
tells us that a key has the same name as the corresponding variable.

For example, it is obvious that only name has a different name from
the corresponding variable in the following code:

    h = {
      name: username,
      password,
      e_mail