Hello everyone,

I want to send a patch for Bug #11014 so I tried to build ruby trunk. When
I try to run ./configure from inside the ruby-trunk/build folder, I'm
getting this error
*configure: error: cannot run /bin/bash ../tool/config.sub*

I'm using ruby 2.2.0 and rbenv to manage my ruby versions. I also have
rbenv set up correctly. The /tool/config.sub file is filled with gibberish
that looks like this
^_^H^@^@^@^@^@^@^C}ksWpul=,YN6{6;9'ugT^^u(H!(Y^@@^DHvGw^Ch^@n<^_Kp63>x^\gx-*`^W&r;/m^Ug"Q^Y^W)@^G^@_j]^EQ^?4^XNJ!^O$
+v^Y^E^]C^o$jL`.vQ2Lu^A^WA^Qu^@i@^P|^]'I0^WV69
^@^R^?1x/ ^?^AZC^Eb'R^VI^LLeU7u@^_^A^X/?
^O~z^O^_

I'm following instructions I found on this page to build ruby trunk and run
unit tests -
http://ruby-doc.org/core-2.2.2/doc/contributing_rdoc.html#label-Running+tests

Has anyone else faced this problem? I'm contributing to MRI for the first
time so I don't really know how to find my way around.

Thanks,
Shishir