Hi,

Thanks for your answer. With your comment and the explanation here[1]
I'm feeling back on track.
I also started to read this paper[2], seems useful.

> Maybe nobody do it. Now I'm working on one thing.

Could you share what you are working on? I'm doing a meetup
presentation about the evolution of GC in CRuby and the last thing
missing is the "future" slide :)

[1]: http://www.iecc.com/gclist/GC-algorithms.html
[2]: http://hoelzle.org/publications/write-barrier.pdf

Thanks,