Tony Arcieri <bascule / gmail.com> wrote:
> However, I am not sure if ruby-core is interested in this feature so it
> would be good for MRI developers to confirm whether or not such a patch
> would potentially be accepted if it was good.

I think it's a nice-to-have feature, but also pie-in-the-sky...
I hope I'm wrong; but I don't think it's possible to implement without
completely reworking the VM (but we'd be able to drop the GVL while
we're at it, too, but we'd also need to reimplement the C API layer
for compatibility...)

Probably too much for a summer project...