Feature #10949: Time is shady

* Author: Sylvain Joyeux
* Assignee:
Ruby's built-in Time object is shady. Unfortunately, it is an object that can commonly be created in big numbers (think logs or stuff like that), and since they don't store relationship with other objects they are perfect candidate for the oldgen.

I don't really know if there is a kind of policy about which built-in Ruby objects should be sunny or not, so I just put this as a feature request (as opposed to having it as a bug)

--
https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/