Beniot and SHIBATA,

The reason I started with rubyspec/rubyspec rather than nurse/rubyspec was,
as SHIBATA mentioned, the 1.9.3 specs had already been removed.  I felt
like 1.9.3 support would be dropped before the tests were up to date so
that would save the work of removing them.  Also, it seemed like it would
be easier to cherry pick new commits from nurse/rubyspec than then the
other way around.

SHIBATA, I am EXCITED to be able to work with you on RubySpec also.  :)

Anthony