Beniot,

I have been working on reconciling RubySpec with the 2.x MRI versions over
the last month.  https://github.com/anthonycrumley/rubyspec/commits/master

My intention is to:
1) Get RubySpec updated to run with all the 2.x versions of MRI.
2) Get the nurse/rubyspec updates since the fork added.
3) Get the updated RubySpecs into the MRI CI.
4) Hopefully find that repo a home at either rubyspec/rubyspec or
ruby/rubyspec.

I agree with you that the RubySpec tests are very valuable and would LOVE
to work with you on them.

Anthony