Issue #10561 has been updated by Yorick Peterse.

Nobu: I talked about this with Koichi today after noticing you added tests for
path/absolute_path after my talk at FOSDEM. Since these tests assert that path
returns the full path I'd like to know which one is correct.

Is it this:

    caller_locations[0].path # => "example.rb"

Or is this the correct way:

    caller_locations[0].path # => "/home/some-user/example.rb"

If the last example is correct, is it perhaps an idea to add "basename" to
Thread::Location::Backtrace, which would return _just_ the filename, and make
path an alias to absolute_path? So:

    caller_locations[0].path          # => "/home/some-user/example.rb"
    caller_locations[0].absolute_path # => "/home/some-user/example.rb"
    caller_locations[0].basename      # => "example.rb"

Bug #10561: Improve function of Thread::Backtrace::Location #path and #absolute_path