Issue #10818 has been updated by Shugo Maeda.

Seiei Higa wrote:
> So, I expect following code works fine, but it raises `NoMethodError` in ruby 2.1.5, 2.2.0

Refinements should be activated in a lexical scope, so NoMethodError should be raised in that case.

The problem originally reported is considered to be a bug, but it's difficult to fix because
the environment of binding is updated by eval to share local variables (see vm_eval.c:1293),
and refinement activation information is stored in the same area.

Ko1, do you have any idea to fix this bug?

Bug #10818: Extrange behaviour when apliying a refinement inside eval