Issue #10799 has been reported by Varun Lalan.

Bug #10799: Segmentation fault in Tests
https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/issues/10799

* Author: Varun Lalan
* Assignee:
* ruby -v: 2.1.5p273
We have been facing issues with frequent Segmentation faults while running whole test suite on local and on CI platform too. The backtrace of fault is in gist: https://gist.github.com/varunlalan/e14c555767f190b30266.

Also, I have opened github issue OpenSSL (https://github.com/openssl/openssl/issues/216). I also came across one github issue for Grocer gem pointing to similar issue (https://github.com/grocer/grocer/issues/87).

I am still unsure whether it is OpenSSL issue or an issue with Ruby. The only thing I am sure of is that it is related to Linux. I tried running the test suite on Mac and it ran successfully without any faults.

Please guide and let us know what is wrong here. Any help is highly appreciated.

Thanks.

--
https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/