Misc #10754: Tiny optimisation of Set#include?

* Author: Ismael Abreu
* Assignee:
Hi!

I'm not sure if this a relevant optimisation but here it goes. A simple way to improve Set#include?
I don't think there should be any side effects with this change.

Here are some dummy benchmarks https://gist.github.com/ismaelga/68bb3ea51b4742f65699
They are not consistent, but that should be because of garbage collection or something. Right?

I've also sent a Pull Request: https://github.com/ruby/ruby/pull/810

patch.diff (544 Bytes)

--
https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/