--nextPart1519580.NvHgHChSqt

On Wednesday 23 November 2005 09:21, David A. Black wrote:
> Until ready, vamp.  Until golden brown, bake.  'Til you drop, shop.
>
> They're just not the same that way, are they? :-)

Nope!  But it is incorrect to say that the other way is uncommon in English=
=2E =20
They're both common, and Ruby supports both idioms.

> And Ruby *is* neither :-)  I guess it's a bit of a permathread.

Permathread... is that a little like superstring?

=2D-=20
=2D-- SER

"As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents,=20
more and more closely, the inner soul of the people.  On some=20
great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach=20
their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned=20
by a downright moron."        -  H.L. Mencken (1880 - 1956)