Misc #10757: Vagrant environment for MRI contributors

* Author: Anthony Crumley
* Assignee:
This patch includes a Vagrant file that will quickly and easily setup a development environment for MRI contributors.  Following are some benefits of having a vagrant setup for contributors.

* Increase the number of contributors by making it easier to get started.
* Easy setup for someone that wants to contribute to the Ruby test suite but does not really want to become a C developer.  (This is my personal motivation)
* A canonical environment to create and work through issues on.

vagrant.patch (4.12 KB)

--
https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/