Issue #10742 has been reported by Geetanjali Kasar.

Misc #10742: segmentation fault error while running ruby project
https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/issues/10742

* Author: Geetanjali Kasar
* Assignee:
Hi,
I tried Ruby1.9.3,Ruby 2.0.0,Ruby 2.1.5 64 bit and 32 bit versions along with watir 4.0.0,cucumber 2.0.1. But everytime I am getting segmentation fault error while reading step definition file. I have windows7 system and running project from commnad promt and using netbeans.

I read all blogs but could not solve it. I searched for rubydebuuger gem, but it was not installed while running bundle install.
My Gemfile-
gem "watir", "~>4.0"
gem 'cucumber', '1.0.2'
#gem "bundler", "1.2.3"