Feature #10652: Automatic detection of user and password from env

* Author: Rafael Silva
* Assignee: Ayumu AIZAWA
* Category: lib
* Target version: Next Major
Get user and pass from http_proxy variable when specified, so that NET::HTTP can handle connections behind authenticated proxies automatically.

I'm new, so please correct me if this isn't the correct way to go.

Also, I've open a PR on github at [[https://github.com/ruby/ruby/pull/763]]

f17b3008197b81b8afaefb7de2ed43187620a1dc.patch.txt (1.07 KB)

--
https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/