Issue #10685 has been updated by Eric Wong.

 Thanks for the report, looks like nobu committed a fix as r49088

 > This spec appears to cause the segfault mentioned in
 > http://rubini.us/2014/12/31/matz-s-ruby-developers-don-t-use-rubyspec/
 > today.

 Fwiw, I do run "make test-rubyspec" before I commit,
 but that's naruse's repo which I guess is different..

 Like many projects nowadays, I won't bother contributing to rubyspec
 because it requires an account on a proprietary service provider.
 Free Software (e.g. Ruby) needs Free tools:
   http://mako.cc/writing/hill-free_tools.html

Bug #10685: Segfault from keyword rest arg when coercing an object that defines to_hash