Issue #10548 has been updated by Robert A. Heiler.

I am neutral on this, I have no pro or con opinion here, but I wanted to comment
on what Yusuke Endoh wrote, and in particular suggest perhaps something for
future feature-references that are not extremely important but also not totally
useless or "fun features".

I think we also have goto operator in Ruby which is also a joke feature.

I also remember evil.rb from ... Florian G. or someone, which added things
like .unfreeze and such back then (I think it was in ruby 1.8.x era).

Perhaps the ruby stdlib/corelib can add a submodule or perhaps a smaller
subprojects within ruby of "JOKE features", where matz/the ruby core team
does not promote this, but if people want to play with that, they can do
so. And such things can be bundled together into that project, like

  require 'ruby/jokes'

or

  require 'ruby/jokes'

or

  require 'specialities'

Or something like that. :)

If things would become more popular, they could be moved out
of it again, and if things are not popular then they can
remain there (and people who like those features ideally could
maintain it there too!)

Feature #10548: remove callcc (Callcc is now going obsoleted.  Please use Fiber.)