--nextPart1542169.8IsOAKLpEG

On Thursday 17 November 2005 21:56, James Britt wrote:
> > |I submitted this as an RCR, but I didn't know that RCR's aren't for the
> > | stdlib. Matz commented on the proposal and mentioned that mneumann was
> > | the maintainer. Is there a way to tell who maintains what library, or
> > | should I just post to ruby-core (or should i post to ruby-talk)?
> >
> > Usually, ruby-core should be fine.  Unfortunately we haven't seen
> > mneumann recently.
>
> Isn't Sean looking after REXML?

Yes, I am.  Michael's done a lot of work on Ruby libs, but he's not to blam=
e=20
for REXML.

I haven't looked at the RCRs for a while though, so any discussion about it=
=20
there has gone over my head.  I'll try to make time to look at it this=20
weekend.

=2D-=20
=2D-- SER

"As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents,=20
more and more closely, the inner soul of the people.  On some=20
great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach=20
their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned=20
by a downright moron."        -  H.L. Mencken (1880 - 1956)