On 2014/11/15 9:09, Eric Wong wrote:
> SASADA Koichi <ko1 / atdot.net> wrote:
>> This list is an incomplete, writing document. So we need to modify it.
>> This is why I use google docs.
>
> Why not treat a CSV like source code and commit into doc/ ?

Because it is our private memo (and share for someone's convinience).
Not official document.

I don't against to put this document into repository, if someone takes a
responsibility on this document. But before commit it, I think we need
to complete this table.

For now, google docs is easy to edit, at least for me.

I think Wiki on redmine is one choise to share, but wiki is not easy to
edit talbes, for me.

--
// SASADA Koichi at atdot dot net