Hi,

In message "Re: [ ruby-Bugs-2824 ] Array::fill causes segfaults after many calls"
    on Tue, 15 Nov 2005 16:29:33 +0900, Andrew Walrond <andrew / walrond.org> writes:

|Could you expand on the cause a little? Also when the problem was introduced?
|(This _might_ explain some segfaults I have been seeing recently)

Array#fill sometimes expands the memory region remaining some part of
it uninitialized during the process.  When GC is kicked during the
process, it might touch an uninitialized reference and crash.

|When will the fix appear in a stable snapshot?

Tomorrow moring (JST).

							matz.