Feature #10506: Imprve Enumerator.any? behavior

* Author: Thomas Sevestre
* Assignee: Yukihiro Matsumoto
* Category: core
* Target version: Next Major
IMHO the API `Enumerable.any?` behavior could be improved in the following manner:

    any? { |obj| block } вк true or false
    any? вк an_enumerator

This would allow to do things like

    [].any?.with_index { |obj, index| }

And it would be more consistent with collect and other Enumerable functions:

    collect { |obj| block } вк array
    collect вк an_enumerator

--
https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/