misc #10500: Improve Pathname.glob documentation

* Author: Thibault Jouan
* Assignee: Akira Tanaka
* Category: ext
* Target version: current: 2.2.0
I was confused by two things about current `Pathname.glob`
documentation:

    Pathname.glob("config/" "*.rb")
    #=> [#<Pathname:config/environment.rb>, #<Pathname:config/routes.rb>, ..]

* `"config/" "*.rb"` is not valid syntax
* glob pattern should be given only as first argument, second argument
  are flags documented with `Dir.glob`

I'm suggesting an update example inspired by those found in
`Dir.glob`, making use of `File.join` (good practice from my point of
view, encourage not specifying the directory separator):

    config_rb_files = File.join('config', '*.rb')
    Pathname.glob(config_rb_files)
    #=> [#<Pathname:config/environment.rb>, #<Pathname:config/routes.rb>, ...]

I also replaced tabs with spaces on the results line (is there a
policy about this?)

And changed the ellipsis from `..` to `...`, like the others.

I set an assignee, based on what I saw on
https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/projects/ruby/wiki/MaintainersStdlib, hope
I'm correct.

0001-Improve-Pathname.glob-documentation-example.patch (1.04 KB)

--
https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/