Charles E. Thornton wrote:

> What does NOEX_NOSUPER Represent?

It seems to mean that super can't be called from this method.
NOEX_UNDEF does the same thing, does it seems to imply that the
superclass won't be searched for a method definition either..  Check out
rb_undef_method in class.c (line 757).

You know of grep, right? ;-)

> HERE I get confused AGAIN -- We have already ADDED THE METHOD
> and now WE ADD a second one?    What is  SCOPE_MODFUNC represent?
>
>        if (scope_vmode == SCOPE_MODFUNC) {
>        rb_add_method(rb_singleton_class(ruby_class),
>                  node->nd_mid, defn, NOEX_PUBLIC);
>        }

Is it a module function, perchance?

        nikolai