Feature #10175: There”Ēs no reason to prefer Proc.new over Kernel#proc anymore

* Author: gogo tanaka
* Assignee:
* Category: lib
* Target version:
We could”Ēt use `Kernel#proc` if someone wanted to write code in thesame way on both Ruby 1.8 and Ruby 1.9.
Now that  maintenance of Ruby versions 1.8 end, there”Ēs no reason to prefer `Proc.new` over `Kernel#proc` anymore.

https://www.ruby-lang.org/en/news/2014/07/01/eol-for-1-8-7-and-1-9-2/

I have fixed some coding style on the way

UseKernel#proc.PATCH (9.08 KB)

--
https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/