On 11/11/05, H. Yamamoto <ocean / m2.ccsnet.ne.jp> wrote:

> >Time to commit is variable.  Docs are regenerated when a few things
> >have changed.
> >
> >Gavin
>
> Gavin, aren't you a commiter? There is you name in CVS log.
>
> Revision : 1.16
> Date : 2003/1/20 7:16:1
> Author : 'gsinclair'
> State : 'Exp'
> Description :
> Added RDoc comments.
>
> Maybe you lost CVS account when ruby-cvs was cracked?

Yeah, I was.  When the system changed after the cracks, committers
needed to sort themselves out with some GPG keys or something.  I've
spent about 6 hours trying to do that but am too dense to make it
work.

Methinks it's time to try again :)

Gavin

P.S. Can someone please commit the most recent patch in this thread?
Zach is planning to do more Socket documentation at some stage, but I
don't think he's likely to begin until this one is committed.