Bug #10460: Segfault instead of stack level too deep

* Author: Arne Brasseur
* Assignee: Koichi Sasada
* Category: YARV
* Target version: current: 2.2.0
* ruby -v: ruby 2.2.0dev (2014-10-29 trunk 48188) [x86_64-linux]
The code to trigger this can be found here: https://gist.github.com/mbj/31163a8e712573877268

Also have a look at the comments there. A lot of different people tried it, in some cases it segfaults, in others it doesn't. It seems to have to do with version of gcc or specific CFLAGS.

I can reproduce the problem for 2.1.3, 2.1.4, and trunk.

--
https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/