Feature #7793: New methods on Hash

* Author: Dominic Sisneros
* Assignee: Yukihiro Matsumoto
* Category: core
* Target version: next minor
It would be nice to have the following methods added to hash

~~~ruby
h = { name: 'dominic', request: 'add the following methods', :why => 'convenience'}

h.map_v{|v| v.upcase}
#=> {:name=>"DOMINIC", :request=>"ADD THE FOLLOWING METHODS", :why=>"CONVENIENCE"}

h.map_k{|k| k.to_s}
#=> { "name"=> 'dominic', "request"=>"add the following methods', "why" => "convenience"}

h.map_kv{|k,v| [k.to_s, v.upcase]}
#=> { "name"=>"DOMINIC", "request"=>"ADD THE FOLLOWING METHODS", "why"=>"CONVENIENCE"}

class Hash

  def map_v
    reduce({}) do |result, array|
      k,v = array