Issue #10430 has been updated by Martin Drst.

Status changed from Feedback to Assigned

Nobuyoshi Nakada wrote:
> `test-all` should use libraries under `test/lib`, not the gems.

First, I haven't used test-all because for me it completely stops at test 401. I have raised a separate bug about this (#10433).

Second, why do we distribute one kind of test library but use another for our tests? Why don't the tests use the right library by default?

Third, test-all is very good to have, but it's too slow when I know which tests I need to run.

> Do you set RUBYOPT?

No. Would that help? What setting should I use?

Bug #10430: Proc instead of String as error message doesn't work.