Issue #9112 has been updated by Timur Duehr.

Are you just looking for the following test to pass then for 2?

~~~
  def test_simple_include
    obj = Object.new
    class << obj
      class A; def foo; 1; end; end
      module B; end
      class C < A; include B; def bar; foo; end; end
      $test_simple_include1 = C.new.bar

      module X; def foo; 2; end; end
      module B; include X; end
      $test_simple_include2 = C.new.bar
      module X; def foo; 3; end; end
      $test_simple_include3 = C.new.bar

      module B; def foo; 4; end; end
      $test_simple_include4 = C.new.bar
    end

    assert_equal(1, $test_simple_include1)
    assert_equal(2, $test_simple_include2)
    assert_equal(3, $test_simple_include3)
    assert_equal(4, $test_simple_include4)
  end
~~~

Feature #9112: Make module lookup more dynamic (Including modules into a module after it has already been included)