Issue #10095 has been updated by Jihwan Song.

I wonder what is the biggest reason that yield may not be the word....

class Fixnum
  def yield(*args, &blk)
    yield(self, *args)

puts 1.yield(2, 3) { |one, two, three| one + two + three }

class Array
  def yield(*args, &blk)
    yield(self, *args)

[1, 2, 3, 4].select(&:odd?).yield {|x| {total: x.count, data: x}}

Feature #10095: Object#as