Issue #10248 has been updated by Timur Duehr.

Nobuyoshi Nakada wrote:
> It's a TODO, which should be fixed in the future, and there are some related tickets.

Is that to change the behavior or add the tests?

Bug #10248: Possible missing test or bug for Module#include and Module#prepend

* Author: Timur Duehr
* Assignee:
* Category:
* Target version: next minor
* ruby -v: ruby 2.1.2p95 (2014-05-08 revision 45877) [x86_64-darwin12.0]
I've been implementing Module#prepend for JRuby. I ran into this test https://github.com/jruby/jruby/blob/master/test/jruby/test_method_cache.rb#L19

This was unexpected behavior for me. I've looked through both the MRI and rubyspec test cases and don't see a similar test.

If this behavior is intended, this test should be included in the suite. Currently, MRI passes this test for both include and prepend. When implementing include or prepend without referencing the MRI source code directly, the implementation won't necessarily pass this test.

--
https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/