Issue #10224 has been updated by Jahvon Dock.

Usaku NAKAMURA wrote:
> It seems that there is a wrong call of libcurl via ffi.

Sorry I'm new to this. How would I fix that? Do I have to find the gem that is causing this issue and report the bug through them?

Bug #10224: Server crash

* Author: Jahvon Dock
* Assignee:
* Category:
* Target version:
* ruby -v: ruby 2.1.1p76
Every time I try to run the application that I created with ruby my server crashes. I am actually a beginner to programming with ruby so this is pretty new to me. I tried commenting out many parts of my code but could not find the exact problem. I have attached my log file.

indio-music_2014-09-11_003850_2014-09-11_005850.log (175 KB)

--
https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/