Fantastic!

Regarding the syntax subdirectory, in addition to a little bit of
syntax, the document I have in mind would cover mainly semantics:
Where are constants stored, nesting, resolution algorithms, how the
class and module keywords perform a regular constant assignment, how
classes and modules get their name after a constant assignment... That
kind of thing.

There would be some gray areas. For example, to explain the resolution
algorithms we need to know Kernel#autoload. There is also the API for
managing constants dynamically... maybe we should just link to the
Ruby API for those to avoid duplication, or maybe there could be a
compromise and explain them to have a self-contained round
exposition... It is something we can discuss with a concrete draft
anyway.

Awesome, I'll work on this, thanks a lot Zachary! <3 <3 <3