I think it should go in one of two places:

./doc/syntax/constants.rdoc or ./doc/constants.rdoc

It depends on whether you consider constants a language feature or a
syntax feature, or if there is any real difference there.

Personally, putting it under syntax keeps the ./doc much cleaner, but
we can always worry about that later.

Thank you for working on this! Xavier is my hero <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3