I am writing a Rails guide about constant autoloading in Ruby on
Rails, but find myself in a rabbit hole because I am covering
everything related to constants, since in my experience people
generally don't know them well due to lack of documentation.

A Rails guide should not explain the Ruby language though. I could
write a booklet about constants, but I am an open source guy and when
I see something is missing I prefer to contribute to the core place
rather than doing things on my own like a booklet or blog post.

Nevertheless, I don't know if that fits the project, since Ruby does
not come with language documentation (something of a much bigger scope
I'd also like to contribute to if there was a chance).

What do you think?

Xavier