Issue #10176 has been reported by Mike Perham.

Feature #10176: Document how to perform net/http calls in parallel
https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/issues/10176

* Author: Mike Perham
* Assignee:
* Category:
* Target version:
The typhoeus gem is a big source of Ruby VM crashes.  It seems to me that the only reason people use this gem is because net/http doesn't document how to GET many URLs in parallel.  I'd like to see a simple code example in the net/http RDoc which show people how to fetch many URLs in parallel using net/http.  For example, this might be one way but I don't know if it's the recommended or most efficient way:

urls = %w(www.yahoo.com www.google.com www.bing.com)
results = urls.map { |url| Thread.new { Net::HTTP.get(url, '/') } }.map(&:join)

--
https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/