Bug #10035: Find.find no longer accepts Pathname type as argument

* Author: Herwin .
* Assignee:
* Category: lib
* Target version:
* ruby -v: ruby 2.1.2p95 (2014-05-08 revision 45877) [i686-linux]
* Backport: 2.1: UNKNOWN
In 2.1, a check for encoding of the paths parameter has been added to File.find. This works perfectly well for String parameters, but this results in a NoMethodError when a Pathname parameter is given. In my opinion a Pathname is a better suitable type to feed to Find.find than a String.

--
https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/