Bugs item #2695, was opened at 2005-10-21 19:27
You can respond by visiting:
http://rubyforge.org/tracker/?func=detail&atid=1698&aid=2695&group_id=426

Category: Standard Library
Group: None

Initial Comment:
It seems that if the WSDL for a service specifies a remote proceedure with a capitalized letter as the first letter of the precedure name.  I have a quick fix to solve this problem, however, there really should be a method name mapping from the ruby form to the actual form.  If this isn't the right place for this bug let me know

*** soap/wsdlDriver.rb:220
    end

    def rpc_call(name, *values)
+>    if ! @operation[name] then
+>      name = name[0,1].upcase + name[1,name.length]
+>    end
      set_wiredump_file_base(name)
      unless op_info = @operation[name]
        raise MethodDefinitionError, "Method: #{name} not defined."
      end
***