>>ocean / m2.ccsnet.ne.jp - 21/10/2005 11:49  wrote :
>>I believe current ruby_1_8 branch won't SEGV even if built with bison2.x.

I don't understand at all what you mean about Bison (I'm a relative unix
newbie).
The parse.c which I have has the following
/* A Bison parser, made by GNU Bison 1.875a.  */

Surely someone has installed Ruby on 1.8.3 on HP-UX somewhere?

If so, I'd appreciate some clue as to what to do to get it
going, before I lose the the support I currently have.

Best regards,
Tad.